Attorney for Consumer Litigation in West Virginia
Standing up for the rights of the individual
In today’s corporate world, the value of profits often rises above the safety or interests of the consumer. Many times individuals must resort to legal action to obtain justice when they have been injured or cheated by corporations that look only at their bottom line. Often, class-action lawsuits are the only economical means of making corporations accountable when a large number of consumers are affected.
Lawsuits on behalf of consumers have been brought against companies for illegal practices such as:
- Fraud and false advertising
- Failure to abide by product warranties
- Illegal conduct under and federal law, such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) or the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Improper billing or imposition of fees and charges
- Bank and credit card company abuses
- Fraudulent investment advice
- Automobile defects
- Drug side effects
If you have sustained an injury or loss due to the actions of a large corporation, you need a skilled West Virginia personal injury attorney to represent you. We have extensive court room experience and have successfully obtained large verdicts and settlements for consumers in a variety of class action and individual lawsuits.
Contact a West Virginia Attorney from The Segal Law Firm to pursue your Consumer Litigation case.